Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thing 1: Blogging & Registering


And so it begins… I’m officially blogging and taking part in 23 Mobile Things, a self-paced program that will expose me to different types of mobile apps over the next several months.

This program appeals to me for a few reasons. First, it’s the perfect opportunity to really explore my new iPad and learn about all it can do for me professionally and personally. Second, I get to learn at my own pace so I appreciate the flexibility. Third, the collaborative nature of the program is appealing. People are learning about the same things at roughly the same time and there appears to be great support for those taking part. Having co-workers involved with 23 Mobile Things has pushed me to explore things I probably wouldn’t normally explore on my own.